A MOM’S BACKPACK for TRIPS
This article includes suggestions of what to pack for a trip with kids.
Ok, moms, not only do you have to plan the next great family vacation, but you’re also the person who should hold, in your care ONLY, a wondrous backpack that keeps peace. Here is a Suggested Checklist:
- Extra set of house and vehicle keys
- Medical Insurance Cards plus prescription meds handy
- A secure assortment of OTC meds – esp. ibuprofen – kiddie & adult versions
- Travel Folder – maps, directions, reservation confirmations
- http://kidslovetravel.com/kids_love_travel_guides.htmFamily Travel Guide
- Books/Magazines for Me time
- Deck of cards/Frisbee/ball for playing at rest stops
- Small flashlight and fresh batteries
- Umbrella and light rain covers
- Plastic or mess bags for wet items
- Disposable wipes
- Sewing kit
- First-aid kit
- Water bottles
- One hand towel (for wiping wet seats)
- Zippered plastic storage bags/chip clips
- Travel Games – individually wrapped to hand out at intervals on trip
With these items packed, we promise your trips will go much smoother. No worries.
Want more ideas about how to plan your next family trip – and, maybe learn some tricks on how to get the most value? You can find more than 6000 places and events included in KIDS LOVE TRAVEL GUIDEBOOKS – Family Travel Guides to Exploring “Kid-Tested” Places…Year Round! 12,000 hours of research and organized journals already done for you so you don’t have to waste time searching and planning.
To find out more, visit www.KidsLoveTravel.com and www.Amazon.com